[OSS RATS] OSS Swim the Thames Schedule for 2013 - UPDATE

Jeremy Wellingham jeremy at wellingham.com
Mon Jul 22 21:58:57 BST 2013

An update to the Swim the Thames schedule:

*Swim #52 changed to Saturday 3rd August 2013* to avoid the Prudential
RideLondon

and some minor corrections:
Swim #51 end point changed to Chertsey Meads (For those doing a catchup)
Swim #52 start point changed to Chertsey Meads & end point changed to
Desborough Island (We're going the long way following the original
Thames route.)
Swim #53 start point changed to Desborough Island
Swim #54 & #55 Molesey spelling correction from the previous somewhat
fascist version :o)