[OSS RATS] OSS Swim the Thames #31 - Gatehampton (Almost) to Pangbourne- 10:00am Sunday 29 July

Chris Dalton seedy at breakingglass.net
Sun Jul 29 18:32:03 BST 2012

Hi Team,

I feel like I actually did some swimming this week!!  A lovely swim, I’m sure you’ll all agree.  I just wish I’d kept my wetsuit on afterwards!!  The details were:

Distance travelled:  5.43km

Total distance travelled:  144.11 km

Distance travelled since Cricklade:  121.79 km

Distance remaining to Teddington Lock:  101.39 km

Distance remaining to Battersea Bridge:  123.49 km

Distance remaining to Sea Reach No1 Buoy:  212.45 km

Distance Driven:  3,088.4 km

Map and track etc on the blog:  http://www.swimthethames.com

CD