[OSS RATS] Thames swim catch-up, Saturday?

Sharon Curtis sacurtis2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:23:35 BST 2012

Dear all,

In case anyone suddenly fancies a swim tomorrow (Saturday),
Stanley and I are going to be doing Swim #2 , meeting at 12pm
at the Red Lion in Castle Eaton, see http://www.red-lion.co.uk/

Can offer lift from the Oxford area for 1 person.

Do let me know if you're coming, and then we know to wait for you.

Sharon