[OSS RATS] OSS Swim the Thames #31 - Gatehampton (Almost) to Pangbourne- 10:00am Sunday 29 July

Jeremy Wellingham jeremy at wellingham.com
Wed Jul 25 07:47:53 BST 2012

Just a holding e-mail - full details tonight:

We'll be meeting at  Pangbourne River Meadow Car Park at 10:00am on
Sunday 29 July:
http://goo.gl/maps/MCyn

We'll Shuttle to Goring and park at the same car park we finished at on
the last swim:
http://goo.gl/maps/T1GO

and walk down to the beach Entry Point that we exited at on the last swim:
http://goo.gl/maps/8x2q

There is no access, pedestrian or otherwise at Whitchurch Lock, so we'll
swim to thelock walk around, get in and swim under Whitchurch bridge and
exit in Pangbourne River meadow here:

http://goo.gl/maps/4scg

Pub: to be decided - Ferry or Greyhound in Whitchurch - any recommendations?

Jeremy