[OSS RATS] Full moon swimming

Chloe Dewe Mathews chloe at chloedewemathews.com
Wed Aug 22 10:57:14 BST 2012

Hello dear swimmers!

My name is Chloe Dewe Mathews.  I am a photographer and a keen outdoor
swimmer too.

I am currently working on a long term photographic project about ritual
along the Thames.  I'm really keen to incorporate full moon swimming into
the project, and hope that anyone who's planning to go would let me tag
along too.  It looks like the next full moon is on Friday 31st August.

Of course I'd be happy to give you copies of the pictures I take.

Please get in touch if you are happy to help or have any advice.

All the best,

Chloe

--
CHLOE DEWE MATHEWS