[OSS RATS] Good Friday Catchups - Swims 18, 19 and 20.

Chris Dalton seedy at breakingglass.net
Thu Apr 5 19:01:10 BST 2012

Dear All,

Myself and Chloe will be doing the stretch from Folly Bridge to Kennington
on Friday evening which was previously done in December, January and
February as swims 18, 19 and 20.

We will meet in the Health Centre car park in Kennington opposite The Tandem
pub at 4pm on Friday 6th April 2012:

http://g.co/maps/dkebh

Once changed, we will do the (rather long) walk up to Folly Bridge and then
swim back - a distance of just under 3.5km.  This should get us finished in
time to then zoom across town to meet up with the Full Moon swimmers at
Godstow Lock for a quick (possibly non-wetsuit!) second dip.

Anyone is welcome to join us for any or all of the above swim.  It would be
helpful if you could let me know if you are planning to come along.

CD

OSS swim responsibility statement:

By attending you confirm that you are a member of the OSS and have read and
accepted the OSS swim responsibility statement:

http://www.outdoorswimmingsociety.com/index.php?p=swimming_tips
<http://www.outdoorswimmingsociety.com/index.php?p=swimming_tips&s=responsib
ility> &s=responsibility

All swimmers swim at their own risk.