[OSS RATS] [OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #8 and 9

Andrew Sansum andrewsansum at pobox.com
Mon Sep 5 23:29:03 BST 2011

That - Dee was indeed a most memorable moonlight swim. i smiled though at your description of "an air of silence". I recall that when we got in up at the bridge there were some kids in an off road machine driving wildly around the fields shining a search light into the river. I suspect that when they spotted us (drifting downriver in the dark) they suddenly realised that there were loonies about!

Regards
Andrew