[OSS RATS] [OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #8 and 9

Jo-Anne Rutterford jorutterford at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 5 16:07:14 BST 2011

Whooo hoo - well done Dee

From: swim at dklearning.com
To: rebeccamarenwhite at googlemail.com; seedy at breakingglass.net
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 14:55:03 +0100
CC: OSSOxon at earth.li; ossrats at earth.li
Subject: Re: [OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #8 and 9

Me too!
http://unforgettableswims.speedo.com/en/swims/moonlit-swim/

and a reminder of a great jump!
Dee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dee Keane
Transformation Swimming Oxford
www.dklearning.com
Tel 01865 203570

From: ossoxon-bounces at earth.li [mailto:ossoxon-bounces at earth.li] On Behalf Of Rebecca White
Sent: 19 August 2011 14:51
To: Chris Dalton
Cc: OSSOxon at earth.li; ossrats at earth.li

Yo Yo,

Here is me pimping myself for Speedo, during the big jump - see the link below. I think I got OSS mentions in there a good few times!

See you watery folks soon I hope,

Bex

Hi Rebecca,
Just a quick note to let you know that you’re the first of the Oxford Big Jumpers to have been added to the Speedo Unforgettable Swims website.
You can find your story here: http://unforgettableswims.speedo.com/en/swims/full-moon-swim/
Please feel free to share it with your friends and family!
Many thanks for all your help.
Tom

_______________________________________________ OSS Oxon mailing list OSSOxon at earth.li http://www.earth.li/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ossoxon Please note that OSS Oxon exists to put swimmers in touch with other swimmers, not to organise swim events or in any way suggest that outdoor swimming is a safe activity or that you should go swimming. If you choose to swim you do so entirely at your own risk and on your own initiative, and any plans you make are your own responsibility.