[OSS RATS] [OSS Oxon] Full Moon - Timing Poll

Chris Dalton seedy at breakingglass.net
Fri Jul 8 14:11:21 BST 2011

Hi All,

Show of hands needed here.  Moonrise on the 15th is at 21:04 which brings on something of a dilemma.  Do we:

A)   Meet early, say 19:30, and swim before moonrise - followed by pie and chips.  We could then go and pay homage to the moon on foot afterwards.  Or

B)  Meet late, say 20:30 and swim to see the moon rising over the meadow.  This may be a bit late for some people and is likely to lead to us missing pie and chips afterwards.

If you indicate preferences directly to me ASAP I will adjudicate and publish the details.

CD

  _____