[OSS RATS] [OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #8 and 9

Colin Palmer colin.palmer at talktalk.net
Sun Aug 14 19:46:17 BST 2011

Hi all

Once again I am slightly confused, this time I am blaming it on my fall
after the shower at Shifford Lock, I always knew cleanliness was overrated.

Cause of confusion:

Which swims did you complete in the rain on Sunday 12th June?

Vivien Adam, Andrew Sansum  and I did a catch up but which swims did we
complete and what was the date of this swim?

I will not be able to sleep tonight unless these questions are answered.

Colin