[OSS RATS] Sonning to Shiplake Wednesday 29 Sept

Timothy Samwell timothy.samwell at sky.com
Tue Sep 28 22:06:01 BST 2010

Dear all
If any of you guys are interested in Hampshire swims, I have just made a
group list so would happily add you to the list.  I am on your list in case
I am occasionally able to drive up to your neck of the woods.  Just let me
know and I will add you email to the list.  Will add you then mark and
victoria .  Pam and I discussed doing something similar to you guys but
decided to go for this more informal way of doing things.
Best wishes
Claire Samwell