[OSS RATS] Sonning to Shiplake Wed 15th

Mark and Victoria capri122 at talktalk.net
Mon Sep 13 20:29:42 BST 2010

Hi everyone

I agree with Pam about darkness falling - I was quite alarmed tonight to see how dark it was at 7.30.  I don't mean to sound like a scaredy-cat but I don't think I'm ready for swimming in the dark!  Is there a stopping place where we could get out after say 45 mins?  I may be able to be there a bit earlier, somewhere between 6.30 and 6.45.  If we were in the water at 6.45 we could certainly have 45 mins of swimming in the light.  Let me know what you think.  I too will be wearing my wetsuit.

Victoria