[OSS RATS] Mapledurham/Pangbourne swim,this Thursday evening

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Fri Sep 10 14:40:40 BST 2010

Sorry James, I should have passed that on to everyone!  I hadn't
realised that we were still (by legacy of the original threads) cross-
posting to both groups.
I guess we also need to be careful as to which email group pops up in
the address bar, and make sure it's the right one.

Lets keep it all on RATS from now on!

cheers, and see some you next week. :)
x Helen