[OSS RATS] Mapledurham or Sonning, swim next week

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Fri Sep 10 00:09:15 BST 2010

Yes that really was a lovely swim! The sun was out and everything
looked very peaceful and golden. Thanks both for coming.

Next week, I work till 6pm on Mon/Tues/Weds but am free all afternoon
on Thursday, so could make an earlier start. Happy to continue from
Mapledurham Lock, or do Sonning. Obviously Thursday works best for me
in terms of timing, but maybe the weather forecast will also come into
it. :)

Who else is in the running?

cheers
Helen