[OSS RATS] Saturday 4th Sept

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Sun Sep 5 18:42:30 BST 2010

Lovely swim last night, thanks Lindsay and Chris for coming.
Definitely getting a bit colder - I've just ordered a pair of neoprene
gloves!

Here's the route we took - I nerdishly wanted to see how far we swam,
and the answer is 1.44km or 0.9 of a mile. Which I think is about as
far as I want to swim now it's getting colder, unless there's a strong
current (like last week) to hurry things along.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4960345243/

cheers,
Helen