[OSS RATS] Saturday 4th Sept

Chris Dalton seedy at breakingglass.net
Thu Sep 2 14:42:38 BST 2010

  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
 Hi,
 I should be available Sat evening too.
 Chris.
 On Thu 02/09/10  1:51 PM , "Lindsay Nutbrown"
lindsay at lecnutbrown.plus.com sent:
 I'd be up for a swim Saturday evening.  Busy in the afternoon, until
about
 5:45pm / 6pm, but available for a swim after that.
 Would you like to suggest somewhere Helen ?
 All the best
 Lindsay