[OSS RATS] Boxing Day Dip - 12:30pm - Sonning

lindsay at lecnutbrown.plus.com lindsay at lecnutbrown.plus.com
Fri Dec 10 16:12:48 GMT 2010

Andrea and Lindsay are considering doing a Boxing Day Dip in the Thames at
Sonning (parking and entry to the river opposite the French Horn Hotel), at
12:30pm, with a visit to the Bull Inn in Sonning for a drink round the fire
afterwards.

It would be more fun if others would like to do this with us. Perhaps some
of the other OSS 'RATS' (Reading and Thames Swimmers) ?

We would probably go in with our wetsuits and do a few hundred metres,
perhaps more, depending on how much we feel the cold. However if others wish
to do a very quick dip just in their costumes, then that's OK too.

Please post to let us know if you would be up for this swim on Dec 26th,
Boxing Day, at 12:30pm.

'Yours swimmingly'

Lindsay