[OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #36 Hambledon Lock to Frogmill Spinney

Chris D seedy at breakingglass.net
Sun Sep 30 19:46:35 BST 2012

Hi All,

Thoroughly enjoyed todays swim despite the rather chilly water!  I shall be
missing the next swim due to being on holiday but I'm told the Med is over
twice the temperature of the Thames so I expect I'll survive.  Details were:

Distance travelled:  4.74 km

Total distance travelled:  179.12 km

Distance travelled since Cricklade:  156.8 km

Distance remaining to Teddington Lock:  66.38 km

Distance remaining to Putney Bridge:  84.48 km

Distance remaining to Sea Reach No1 Buoy:  177.44 km

Distance Driven:  3,542.9 km

Map and track etc on the blog:  http://www.swimthethames.com

CD