[OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #40 - Downstream from Marlow to Spade Oak (Bourne End) - 11:00am Sunday 18 November 2012

Jeremy Wellingham jeremy at wellingham.com
Mon Nov 12 22:38:47 GMT 2012

Cool Fish of the Thames,

It's now well and truly winter and we enter our reduced swimming regime,
both in frequency and distance and a *l**ater*start at *11:00am*.
As it may be cool - Maidenhead RowingClubwater temperature is hovering
around 8^o currently - we will be doing some walking to warm up!

November's swim is a modest 1.8k picking up from where, some of us, left
off at the end of the last swim.  I know, I know, some of you did a bit
more last time but a swims a swim and you'll be able to swim through
that nice warm patch again!

*We'll me**et at the car park at Spade **Oak* at *11:00am*, the same
place as the last swim:

http://goo.gl/maps/yQ3Iu

and then we'll walk down to the getting in point whichhopefully will be
identified by Adam here:

http://goo.gl/maps/YA9bC

We'll swim back to the car park, not forgetting to exit here:

http://goo.gl/maps/iCKhv

Get changed and a brisk jog down to The Bounty for lunch, where we have
a table booked for around two.

http://goo.gl/maps/jK7q3

Jeremy and Sef and the friendly Otters of the Thames

By joining any jolly jaunt with Jeremy and Sef you agree to abide by the
Outdoor Swimming Society's Swim Responsibility Statement:

http://www.outdoorswimmingsociety.com/index.php?p=swimming_tips&s=responsibility

Before signing up to join the OSS or partaking in any swims mentioned on
this site or the Outdoor Swimming Society facebook page, please read the
OSS swim responsibility statement. By signing up to join the society, or
participating in any swims, or using any material on the Wild swim map
you confirm that you have read and understand the OSS swim
responsibility statement and accept its terms.