[OSS Oxon] Good Friday Full Moon Swim / Swim's 18, 19 and 20 Catch Up / Swim 22 Throw Down

Sharon Curtis sacurtis2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 21:16:04 BST 2012

I was going to suggest a celestial swim - if the weather cooperated, a
sunset swim could incorporate not only the sun moon and stars, but also
Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn!

Sharon

On 29 Mar 2012 20:56, "Chris Dalton" <seedy at breakingglass.net> wrote:

Hi Gang,****

** **

Seeing as Good Friday is a Full Moon I thought it would be a grand
opportunity to combine the first Full Moon swim of the year with catch-ups
of the last few swims and a throw down of the next for those who need
them.  Followed by a spot of dinner at the pub, possibly!  I expect it
would be a relatively free-form event as different people need to do
different swims but we could all do a splash under the light of the moon
before eating.  Moonrise is at 19:21 which is a few minutes before sunset
so the timing should work out nicely. ****

** **

Who’s up for it?****

** **

CD****

Please note that OSS Oxon exists to put swimmers in touch with other
swimmers, not to organise swim events or in any way suggest that outdoor
swimming is a safe activity or that you should go swimming. If you choose
to swim you do so entirely at your own risk and on your own initiative, and
any plans you make are your own responsibility.