[OSS Oxon] Possible catch-up Thames Swim Saturday morning 21 July

NEIL RICHARDSON neilbkrichardson at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 19 22:04:45 BST 2012

I am planning to try to do a catch up swim Abingdon Lock to Culham Lock this Saturday morning. Anybody interested in joining me?. Need to get finished early so I intend to leave the car park at Culham Lock  at 0930, walk up to Abingdon Lock, and swim back . If there are 2 or more of us we could possibly shuttle a car to the car park south of the bridge at Abingdon to reduce the distance we have to walk.

Neil Richardson