[OSS Oxon] *CANCELLED* *CANCELLED* *CANCELLED* OSS Swim the Thames #41 - Spade Oak to Bourne End - 11:00am Sunday 9 December 2012

Jeremy Wellingham jeremy at wellingham.com
Fri Dec 7 20:51:40 GMT 2012

          Unfortunately I'm postponing this Sunday's swim till the river
          conditions improve. The flow at Maidenhead has been above the
          140m^3 for several weeks and shows no sign of slowing in the
          next couple of days. This is well above my 100m^3 max rule of
          thumb and local spies have confirmed the conditions as too
          severe. I'll create a new event once the conditions improve
          but given peeps likely Christmas plans this will probably be
          in the New Year.