[OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #22

rebecca wills yonmon at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 21:48:19 BST 2012

Hi PamHope your well and enjoyed your time in America with your son et al. I just wanted to say the web page is SUPERB!!I have been following all of your progress even though I have been unable to get off the island to join you... Maybe I willget a chance this year for one or two swims.I know that I'm missing out on lots of FUN! but Claire keeps me updated too.Take Care hope to see you soonRebeccaX From: pamjones at btinternet.com