[OSS Oxon] Good Friday Catchups - Swims 18, 19 and 20.

Claire Tuckett clairetuckett at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:03:07 BST 2012

Chris, on my way -  bloody internet doing weird things all day.  If I'm late don't wait, i'll catch you in the river Claire x

From: susan.login at hotmail.com
To: seedy at breakingglass.net; ossoxon at earth.li; ossrats at earth.li
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 21:18:38 +0100
Subject: Re: [OSS Oxon] Good Friday Catchups - Swims 18, 19 and 20.

Hi Chris and Chloe

I'm afraid the Neoprene Ninja can't join you on this occasion going to be freezing in the Orkney Islands over Easter. I need to catch up on the Jan and Feb swims but will wait until the sun comes back again is that some time in August? Enjoy - S