[OSS Oxon] Good Friday Full Moon Swim

Sharon Curtis sacurtis2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:56:56 BST 2012

Dear all,

I suggest for the evening swim, we meet at 7.30pm at the car park
near Godstow Lock, at the top end of Wolvercote Meadow.

    http://g.co/maps/87h7d

[Friday 6th April: Sunset: 7:48pm, Moonrise: 7:55pm, Full Moon: 8:19pm]

As for food afterwards, if people prefer a pub meal, the nearby Red Lion
is serving food until 9pm, but the The Trout (even nearer) is serving
until 10.30pm,
but we may need to book a table in advance.

Sharon