[OSS Oxon] Good Friday Full Moon Swim / Swim's 18, 19 and 20 Catch Up / Swim 22 Throw Down

Sharon Curtis sacurtis2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 00:05:06 BST 2012

There's a lot of trees and lack of sky views around Iffley/Kennington,
and I'm not sure how easy it'll be to spot exit points in the dark.

For the sunset/moonlit swim I second the suggestion of Port Meadow,
which has low horizons and an excellent view of the sky for the moon
which will be rising low in the east.  Also, Port Meadow, particularly
at the section near Godstow, would be easy for getting in/out since the
river edge is mostly all shallow.

I'm interested in doing a Donnington - Kennington catch-up earlier in
the day - if I set off at the same time as those leaving Folly Bridge ,
then I'll probably arrive at Kennington at the same time, approx :-)

Sharon