[OSS Oxon] Swim Hamble river 29th October

Pam Jones pamjones at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 19 17:10:36 BST 2011

I am organising a swim in the River Hamble on Saturday 29th October meeting
at 11.30/ 12 noon (time to be confirmed once i am certain of high tide times
in the Hamble).  The Hamble is tidal and very pretty at high tide.  It is
also warmer than some rivers as so close to the sea.  We usually swim
upstream as far as we can bear to.  There is a very pretty, grassy beach
where we get in which is a five minute walk from a car park.  Afterwards, we
could have a picnic or go to the pub in Curbridge.

Details will follow to anyone who expresses interest by email.

Pam

Carmen.   Is there anyone else who came to the full moon swims for whom you
have details and who might be interested?

PS There may also be a full moon swim on December 10th