[OSS Oxon] Swim this Friday?

Louise & David lou.david at virgin.net
Mon Oct 10 22:53:54 BST 2011

Hi - (does this go out to everyone?) does anyone fancy a swim up from
Port Meadow Car Park and back, Friday morning, half 9ish meet.  I've
got until about 11, so would go up stream for a bit and back - wetsuit
on (no heroics) - wanting to push it a little but not so much as to
miss the experience
Louise