[OSS Oxon] New Year's bash menu orders

Jo-Anne Rutterford jorutterford at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:22:44 GMT 2011

Hi All

We have 24 peoples confirmed attending - what I need to do by the end of this week is pay a deposit of £10 per person at the Perch for all that are eating. Attached is a spreadsheet of those attending, together with any menu choices already made (also re-attached is menu!)

Can you please update ASAP so that I can get this done and dusted :o)

Ta muchly

Jo