[OSS Oxon] New Year Awards Ceremony

Jo-Anne Rutterford jorutterford at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 13 18:43:43 GMT 2011

Dear All

Can you please let me have your nominations for the following awards, which will be given out at the New Year's bash  Please ensure all nominations have full explanation, as you will need it to be clear to all folk.

Voting will open in one week, so get all your nominations to me by Friday!

1. Most memorable moment

2. Most 'interesting' walk!!! (open to interpretation)

3. Landlady/landlord of the year!

4. Worst (or best) cheat!

5. Best scavenge

6. Casanova award - romance no knows bounds on the river?!

7. Most inappropriate changing moment

8. Best commedy moment

9a. Most improved swimmer

9b. Most backward sliding swimmer!!

10. Best swimming toy/accessory

11. Best recipe

12. Most memorable camping moment

13. Best quote

14. Best nickname

15. Most travelled swimmer

16. Bossy britches

Also, suggestions needed for party games for the New Year Bash!!! Swimming or swimmer related encouraged

Jo