[OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #17 - Danger Bridge to Folly Bridge - Sun13Nov11 at 10:30am

Chloe Jeffries chloe.jeffries at merton.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 22:05:13 GMT 2011

I aim to be there - quite possibly in one and three-quarters wetsuits. (Shortie over swim skin).

If anybody ends up getting really chilly and needs emergency access to central heating, kettles, power (I know hot showers are bad for you!), let me know. I live in east oxford, about 5 minutes drive from Hinksey pool car park. So don't suffer in silence (especially if you are one of the kind people who has given me lifts in the past!)

Chloe.