[OSS Oxon] Swimming in warm places

Ben Waters ben.waters2 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 23:35:36 BST 2011

Dear swimmers, i am fairly new to this list and enjoy reading what you do
here, swim all over places. I moved from NW Canada for work and would like
to go around Europe while here in UK. I've seen you also do swimming trips
to many EU destinations and i wonder if someone could recommend where
to go(warm places).
I am not a great swimmer but i can swim a km or two in one Go. I see firms
swim trek and strels are offering trips down in croatia, italy, greece. Any
advise on this would be greatly appreciated. Hope to join you in the water
soon. Thank you, Ben