[OSS Oxon] biggest full moon in two decades

Mary-Jennifer McDowell maryjenmc at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:46:01 GMT 2011

Hi there,

I am just recovering from 4 days in Hell it seems with awful Viral
infection, haven't felt so bad and sorry for myself in a long long
time...anyway, I was really gutted to miss the swim with Bryn on Saturday so
crossing my fingers, I would love to join you guys for the full moon swim on
Saturday. Where exactly did you intend to start from at Port meadow?
Jenny[?]

--
Miss M.J McDowell
44 Folly Bridge Court