[OSS Oxon] biggest full moon in two decades

Bob Bradley swimmer at hardybee.com
Sat Mar 12 13:04:59 GMT 2011

Hi All

Bryn pointed out this morning that next Saturday is the
 biggest full moon in two
decades<http://uk.news.yahoo.com/38/20110309/tsc-world-to-see-biggest-full-moon-in-tw-98fda55.html>

and even better I've discovered it is full over Oxford at 18:10 and rises at
18:28.

Which makes it perfectly timed for an early evening viewing from the water!

So I'm planning to park at the Walton Well Car Park between 18:00 and 18:15,
then walk up the river to our starting point this morning.
Then I'll have a pleasant brief swim back to the bridge admiring the moon
across Port Meadow.

If anyone else happens to be doing something similar that would be great!

Cheers
Bob