[OSS Oxon] Swim 5

Adam Stocks replies at adam.stocks.name
Mon Jun 13 22:49:54 BST 2011

Colin,

Sounds like Sunday was rough swimming everywhere then! Hope all of the Sharks made it to the tea rooms.

I don't know the answer to #1 because I wimped out of the Sunday swim (was happy to take on the elements; but cricked my back packing my tent up). I think I'll be OK by Saturday, so answer to #3 is a yes probably from me. As I recall from SwimTrek trip that started there, I think you can park near Buscot Lock.

Should we provisionally say 10.30 Sat 18th at Buscot Lock; and decide then whether to walk or shuttle back to the start before the swim.

Anybody know who else is trying to complete the whole route, but missed out Sunday? Clare? Andrew? Are they on this mailing list?

Adam