[OSS Oxon] Swim 4 & 5 of Swim the Thames Hannington Bridge to Buscott Lock

Sefryn Penrose sefryn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:47:02 BST 2011

Yes, thanks everyone for such a great weekend. Even sunday's downpour
and gales didn't dampen the squibs.

I have Jeremy's thermos, Colin's goggles, Adam's giant thermos,
Chris's £20, an anonymous silver fork... Lucky me! Will bring them
next time but don't let me get away with it. Chris has a fetching
brown long sleeved base tshirt. Don't let him get away with it- it
clashes.

I think there are takers for all the swims so if anyone wants to catch
up on anything let me know and we can try some coordination...

Thanks again,

Sef x