[OSS Oxon] Swimming in warm places

Liz Holliss lizholliss at btconnect.com
Sun Jun 5 17:56:31 BST 2011

 Quite agree, also, if you go to Gozo/Egypt etc you might like to tag a
bit on at the beginning or end, and do some diving?  The sort of people
who go on Swimtrek holidays are usually pretty sociable/mad types (you
have to be, to do what we do).  Finally got wet in the Thames this
morning, and it wasn't nearly as cold as the sea in Cornwall last week.
So no more excuses....!

Cheers,
Liz