[OSS Oxon] OSS Swim the Thames #7

Colin Palmer colin.palmer at talktalk.net
Sun Jul 31 07:08:07 BST 2011

Hi all

Can anyone explain why I thought I was swimming in the wrong direction
throughout the swim yesterday, east to west rather than west to east.

Are there ancient lay lines around Radcot that cause a temporary inversion
in the Earth's Magnetic Field or was I just confused.

Your help will be gratefully accepted.

I am missing swim six  Buscot to Grafton so if anyone is up for a catch
please let me know ( I need  a friend to point me in the right direction).

Colin