[OSS Oxon] Swim #6 of OSS Swim the Thames - Buscot to Grafton Lock - Sun17Jul11 at 10:30

Peter McMunn petermcmunn at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:51:21 BST 2011

JeremyI will join you on Sunday at 10.30am. Having put in some effort this week I have completed swims 2, 3 and 4 and will do swim 5 tomorrow morning.For the interest of anyone else looking to catch up I found swims 2 and 3 quite feasible in one day as a great proportion is wading. Swim 4 (Hannington  to Inglesham- is however a long lonely jump, with no access from the banks for any back-up and the start of the deep water river - I was pretty finished by the time I reached the end, and a welcome drink where the Thames path rejoins the river.Look forward to seeing you Sunday morning.
Peter