[OSS Oxon] Fw: Possible early evening swim, Tuesday 9 August

NEIL RICHARDSON neilbkrichardson at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 5 22:08:59 BST 2011

There have been one or two people express interest in an early evening swim along the Thames from Days Lock to Meadside on Tuesday 9 August. So we will meet at Meadside lay-by(on Henley Road, just off the A4074 on the road into Dorchester-on-Thames from the Shillingford direction (OS grid ref SU 586 935) at 6pm. Plan is to walk along the Thames Path upstream to, or almost to, Days Lock, and swim back to a getting -out spot near Meadside.
See you there.
Neil Richardson