[OSS Oxon] Up and Coming Oxon Swims

James james.lowe at datacore.com
Mon Sep 13 12:35:13 BST 2010

Hello,

Sorry for the short notice but I won't be able to do Tuesday now.

I am not able to get back in time before sunset. The sun sets at around
19:30 and it is pretty dark by 20:00.

So to all those that did show an interest, my apologies. This week is
busy for me but I am happy to do Sunday morning if people wish - let me
know directly (than email the group) and if you have any preference of
location.

The water is getting cooler but not so much that you couldn't do a swim
'sans-suit' for about 30 minutes (maybe more if you swam hard), just the
hands and feet for some I guess.

James