[OSS Oxon] Weekend morning Thames swims?

Pam pamjones at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 31 12:52:32 BST 2010

From: ossoxon-bounces at earth.li [mailto:ossoxon-bounces at earth.li] On Behalf
Of Tracy Knowles
Sent: 31 July 2010 10:58
To: NEIL RICHARDSON
Cc: ossoxon at earth.li
Subject: Re: [OSS Oxon] Weekend morning Thames swims?

love to, anywhere fine

Tracy

On 31 Jul 2010, at 00:19, NEIL RICHARDSON wrote:

Following from the OSS Silent Swim, would anybody be interested in one or
two more unhurried swims somewhere in the Thames early on Saturday or Sunday
mornings (before there are too many boats about) during August? I can't do
August 1st, 14th or 15th but other Saturday and Sunday mornings are OK at
the moment. As I live in South Cerney I would prefer somewhere upstream of
Oxford (would meeting at Radcot bridge be an option?) but am willing to be
flexible to suit the majority. Any suggestions for dates or places?

Regards

Neil Richardson

Please note that OSS Oxon exists to put swimmers in touch with other
swimmers, not to organise swim events or in any way suggest that outdoor
swimming is a safe activity or that you should go swimming. If you choose to
swim you do so entirely at your own risk and on your own initiative, and any
plans you make are your own responsibility.