[OSS Oxon] Winter swim solstice social

Sefryn Penrose sefryn at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:45:56 GMT 2010

Dear all,

We have a few takers for Sunday's swim - so barring a blizzard we are go!

One or two have mentioned that they might forego neoprene. However, in case
of a change of mind, if anyone who is coming fancies lending a spare (?)
man's wetsuit. The man in question is 187cm/95kg/34inch waist. I don't
really know what that is in real money - medium?

The 5-day weather report gives 4 degrees as the maximum air temperature and
cloudy - so bring lots of woolies and warm tipples for afterwards.

See you Sunday!

Sef