[OSS Oxon] Sonning Eye swim, Weds 25th

Helen Roche helen at theskyisblue.net
Mon Aug 23 14:31:24 BST 2010

Hi all
We're having a swim from the French Horn at Sonning Eye, this
Wednesday, August 25th. Meeting at 6.45pm outside the French Horn pub,
swimming towards St Patrick's Stream near Shiplake, which is about a
mile; but there are places to get out and walk along the Thames Path
if you'd like a shorter swim (like me!).

Here's the French Horn: the blue squiggle shows where there are some
free parking spaces, the yellow squiggle shows where we can enter the
water.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4920030776/

		Here's a map of the swim route:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4920030316/in/photostream/

	and here as a satellite view:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/97981919@N00/4920031210/in/photostream/

We'll be aiming to take a car to the St Patrick's stream exit point
before we all start from the French Horn.

For sat-navs, the postcode of the French Horn is: RG4 6TN

So far we have 4 people, hope some more can make it!

cheers

Helen
ps - weather forecast is currently good for Wednesday. :)