[OSS Oxon] Weekend Morning Thames swims

Bob Bradley bob at hardybee.com
Thu Aug 5 21:11:58 BST 2010

OK I'll be there.  I'm sure we can sort out a shuttle or something to deal
with kit - it looks from Google as though there is a trck down to Grafton
Lock.  But it might be private!

I've also just had a play with Google maps and have put in the swim.  It
shows it as about 1.37 miles.  So I'd guess at 40 mins or so if we do it
casually.

I'll allow Google to shre the map with the mailing group and see what
happens.  It's the first time I've tried this so sorry if it doesn't work!

Cheers
Bob