icq-aim Transport Agent

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Tue Mar 7 09:29:27 GMT 2006

On Mon, Mar 06, 2006 at 07:32:02PM -0500, John W. Moore III wrote:
> I cannot Log On to the icq-aim Transport Agent.  Is anyone else having
> this problem?  Is there a workaround?  Any fix?

I've restarted it; the transports unfortunately have a habit of falling
over and needing restarted. I need to find some free time to try the
PyAIM transport to see if that's any better really.

J.

--
] http://www.earth.li/~noodles/ []  "Just because I'll spend 4 hours   [
]  PGP/GPG Key @ the.earth.li   []   automating a task that takes 4    [