Using jabber.earth.li with Apple iChat

Burly Cumberland burly at mac.com
Sun Feb 26 23:39:35 GMT 2006

Hi,

Couldn't get the website below to load right now but I've been using
Jabber and ichat to msn tunnel or whatever you want to call it for 6
months plus now I would say. I've no problems at all so I can only
guess that it is something specific on your client, what version of
ichat are you using, do you have a dot mac account? Have you
installed anything new on your machine during the last two weeks?
It's not asking for your keychain password?

burly.