Yahoo Transport Agent

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Thu Apr 13 17:31:17 BST 2006

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 11:36:31AM -0400, John W. Moore III wrote:
> Several times I have attempted to Open 'Service Discovery' to Register
> with the Yahoo Transport but each time I have been unsuccessful.  Is
> there a problem with Service Discovery?

The Yahoo! transport is incredibly unreliable in my experience. I've
never actually had any luck with it myself. I've given it a kick; I'd be
interested to hear if you actually get it to let you communicate with
other people on the service.

J.

--
       Where are we going?  And WHY ARE WE IN THIS HANDBASKET?!!