[gdpr-discuss] Summary of GDPR Concepts For FOSS Communities

Michael Dolan mdolan at linuxfoundation.org
Fri May 25 02:45:35 BST 2018

(If you're on this list, I assume you're already well beyond the basics,
but...)

Since we've spent 6+ months of time investment getting ready for GDPR at
The Linux Foundation, it is apparent other FOSS communities may benefit
from a summary of key principles of GDPR and covering some FAQs.

At the last hour before GDPR takes effect, we tried to put together a
summary and included lessons learned as we went through various scenarios
and examples. I thought someone may find this helpful or make it easier to
share with communities that have less knowledge on the subject so they can
get up to a basic understanding.

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/lf_gdpr_052418.pdf

Please feel free to pass along.

Thanks,