[E3-hacking] pbltool problem

Edward Robbins edd.robbins at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:10:41 GMT 2012

Hmmm... so now I'm having trouble installing to NAND. I've done it 4
times so far using different USB drives. I get a couple of messages
about bad blocks, and then when u-boot starts I get:

   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.16-omap2
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    1576804 Bytes =  1.5 MB
   Load Address: 10008000
   Entry Point:  10008000
** Read error on 0
## Booting image at 11d00000 ...
   Image Name:   Linux-2.6.16-omap2
   Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
   Data Size:    1576804 Bytes =  1.5 MB
   Load Address: 10008000
   Entry Point:  10008000
   Verifying Checksum ... Bad Data CRC
E3 #

o_O
Has anyone else had this problem? Sorry for the torrent of emails!